Michigan Public Power Agency is a project-based agency. The 18 full members of MPPA select the projects in which they will participate and the level of their participation. Sixty five percent (65%) of MPPA’s members participate in four or more projects.
The Portland Electric Department was established in 1896 to provide electricity to the Village of Portland and currently serves more than 2,500 customers. The Department operates and maintains a diesel generator plant, hydro plant, sub-stations and overhead/underground power lines, plus all trucks and equipment.
Learn More About Portland »
Michigan Public Power Agency
809 Centennial Way
Lansing, MI 48917