The Michigan Public Power Agency has several solar and wind power purchase agreements in place for projects that are currently operating and additional projects coming on-line in the next few years.
- Pegasus Wind
- Beebe Wind
- Assembly Solar I
- Assembly Solar II
- Invenergy Calhoun Solar(online in 2023)
- Hart Solar (In development)
- Savion Calhoun Solar (In Development)
The Energy Services Project was formed in 2009 and provides participating members with coordinated scheduling, settlement services, and invoicing for all power supply activities in the MISO and PJM Regional Transmission Organizations (RTO) within the confines of the MPPA Energy Risk Management Policy. More specifically, the Project provides its members with the minimum following services:
- Transacting and procuring transmission as well as transaction tagging when necessary.
- Development and updating an operating plan of hourly load forecasts for the future five days
- Scheduling and initiation of transactions
- Performance of RTO registration filings
- Serving as Meter Data Management Agent including the submission of meter data